Friday, February 20, 2009

{51}

Well Happy Valentines Day!!! I know. . . . I know. . . . . I know. I am a week late. But since Bob was on Mids we both decided to wait a week till today. And I am glad we did. Let me tell you a little about this guy, he is so so swweeeeett. Spoils me rotten always. He loaded me up on Griz attire- lounge pants and a long sleeve T (I am always cold) also a light weight Columbia jacket, and chocolate! Loooovvvveeeeee this guy!! The pictures are of the album that I made for him with tags with sweet stuff for him. I also loaded him up with Reeses PButter cups (one of his fav) and a new Fender guitar stool for him to serenade me. Ha ha. We enjoyed prime rib at Jakers tonight-one of our favorite restaurants here in town. Mmmmmm. . . . . . And then home to enjoy a movie together. Definitely a perfect Valentines day in my book.

No comments:

Counter