Sunday, February 8, 2009

{39}


Today Bob is working evening shifts till 1o pm, so the house is quiet tonight since it is just me and the puppy dog. It has been a pretty non productive day, I napped for a while, computer time, thought about scrapbooking (never got anything done), played with Jager, and a few little things that needed done around the house. Jager was good today so I took her to DQ for a little treat. She got her very own icecream cone. So I just had to snap some pictures of her since I didnt have anything else to share today. Also I think I am getting sick. I have been congested, very tired, glands are swollen, and feel like a sore throat is comin on. Hopefully the nap today will help and tomorrow I will wake up a new person. I hope . . . . . .

1 comment:

lindsalita said...

bummer, hope you didn't get the creep n' crud from me!

Counter