Monday, February 9, 2009

{40}


Time. . . . . It controls every little bit of all of us. Have to be here by then, leave in 5 minutes, appointment at 11 am, time for dinner, time for this, time for that, time time time time . . . . I know that we all wish we had more time for certain things. The clock just seems to just fly by on certain days and other days not. I just wish there was an easy way to manage our time more wisely. I wish that there was an easy solution, but I dont think that there is. Simply because we all have lives, jobs, spouses, kids, etc. And those things require our time.
But on one note, I am glad that over these past 4 plus years that I have always made the time for my gram. Yesterday I got a phone call from my sister that my gram had been taken to the hospital. She was not responding normally, and having a very ruff time, so they took her in to get checked out. Later my dad called to say that everything checked out ok, and she would be heading back to her assisted living home. Scary scary. . .but glad all is well. I am on my way to Lewistown to do her hair for her, which always makes a her feel better.

1 comment:

lindsalita said...

oh no, it's so hard to see them like that I know. hope you enjoyed your day with her today!

Counter