Tuesday, February 10, 2009

{41}

Well here is a picture of Jager today. I am sure by the end of this you will be all sick and tired of looking at Jager and I am sure that she will also be fed up with me taking photos of her. Oh well. . . . . . for now she is our kid until the time comes. Its amazing how attached you get to your pets. They truly become one of the family. We will be heading out of town in a month for a conference/workshop in Idaho and it will be so hard to leave her behind for a week. I am sure it will be harder on me than it will be her. I guess I have to tell myself "she is only a dog", but still she is my puppy dog. :) Today I made her sit and wait while I took her pict on the road that she runs on daily. Right now she is running about 2 or more miles per day and loves every minute of it. Its so amazing how fast she can run for still being a pup.

2 comments:

Nichole Eve said...

Hey Melissa, what part of Idaho are you going to? If it is close to us you can bring her here. Let us know!!

lindsalita said...

It's my BFF! Soon when I can run two miles you can take me out for a run with her.

Counter