Thursday, February 12, 2009

{43}


So its Thursday night. . . . . . and I have something to admit to you all. I have a serious addiction and the major problem is: I don't think that there is any cure out there for what I have. Ok ok ok, I know I need to share. I have greysanatomy-itis. I am hooked! Its the really the one thing that I look forward in every week. Ahhh..... I just love this show. If your not currently a watcher of this, you need to be!!!! As you can tell from the pict, I have all seasons, and season 4 courtesy of Lindsey. I got her also addicted to this. It started when she was laid up from knee surgery and I loaned her my 3 seasons. Then she was hooked and went out and got season 4 and then out of the goodness of her heart she gave me season 4 for my collection! Thanks so much!!! Its such a great show (I think Bob is even hooked, but I'm pretty sure he wouldnt admit it to the "manly men"). Is anyone else out there secretly loving "McDreamy or McSteamy"?????????

1 comment:

lindsalita said...

you earned the season girl. for providing me another obsessive hobby. perhaps scrapbookers are prone to obsessions.

Counter