Tuesday, February 17, 2009

{48}

Stanford . . . . . . . . so many words to describe our little hometown. Some good and some bad, but you will have that everywhere I suppose. This little town of around 500 population is a Class C school located in the middle of Montana. This is where I was raised, educated, established friendships, and grew into the person who I am today. This road has not been easy. It has had sorrow and heartaches, but yet many good memories filled with laughter and love. I remember the day I graduated in 99 with my class of 15 students and so glad to be on my way out of town heading for new adventure. But one thing I remember my dad saying is "never say never". With that referring to "I am never moving back here". Well if I knew what laid ahead for me I guess I should of never said it. Years later, after the education and time on my own I found myself moving back, buying a home and opening a business. Wowza. . . . but everything happens for a reason and all the steps had to fall in that order for me to find myself and to find the man of my dreams. All here in Stanford Montana!

No comments:

Counter