Thursday, January 29, 2009

{29}


Tonight we took a drive out of town so we could let Jager run! Seems like lately she just needs to run and run and run. Today was the usual. The drive to work and home again and it seems to be getting old, hopefully I wont have to drive it forever. But on a good note: My tanning bed had been out of commission for the last month and I had no clue what was wrong with it, so my great dad came to the rescue today and got it all fixed up and running. What a relief! Its still fairly new, maybe had it for only a little over 2 years. So I am glad it was something easy, it could of been real bad. Well I took this photo tonight on our way back home from our drive. I love sunsets and this one was really cool. Picture doesn't do it justice.

2 comments:

lindsalita said...

oh course you know I dig it!

Lovely gd Cee said...

i know what you mean but this picture is Great!!! i love it, seriously.
hey maybe when you come down to scrap camp, you can cut my little Gabby's hair for me?..... miss i-laid-down-near-the-sink-hair- styler. LOL!

no really, seriously. if her hair still long then?

Counter