Saturday, January 17, 2009

[17 -Purse}


This afternoon I was in my scraproom sewing a new purse. My old one was in bad need of being replaced. I even made pockets on the inside for little things-like my cell phone, and another one for chapsticks, gum, etc. I am very happy with how it turned out. When I was at the fabric store getting fabric for this one, I had a lady in line asking me what I was making with the fabric and I told her a purse. She went on to tell me how much she liked my purse that I had with me and told me I should sell them at the farmers market. Wow. . . . I had no idea that people would think that these are worthy of selling. She makes sterling silver jewelry and sells it at the market. Well I'm not sure if I would have time, but it was a nice compliment!

No comments:

Counter