Sunday, January 18, 2009

{18 - Layout}


Wow its after midnight so I guess this counts for today, Sunday! I cant believe I am still up scrapping. At least I can sleep in tomorrow. Bob has the day off and Monday also, so hopefully we will get to do something fun! I haven't created a layout on "Me" ever, so I figure I would use the photo from the other day of me to create a fun layout! It seems like a was in a rut for a while and wasn't scrapping, well now I think I got my groove back! Glad I finally found it- I was really missing being in my scrap room! I just love it in here.

3 comments:

Nichole Eve said...

You are very talented Melissa. How do you sew on your pages? I can never figure that one out. Super cute!!

Lovely gd Cee said...

OMG!

thanks for stopping by! i have been wondering about you!!!
i love the blog!!!! girl, you are so creative!
and oh man... you have to let me try that homemade beer you guys are making when you are in town.

i sew in my page but i sure can't sew purses like you can. SUPER!

just you know, we have free crop at sisters, beginning now till march- just in case you are in town.

lindsalita said...

this is gorgeous, and I am in need of an update for what the journaling says- did the class help you? very missy AKA chic.

Counter