Saturday, January 24, 2009

{24}

Tonight we had a great surprise from some friends who stopped by. So we all ended up going out tonight for dinner at Chili's. It was real good food and always great to be among great friends who just make you happy! Today I also got to be in my scraproom. I almost have my layout finished. Its a wedding layout that I am working on, and I am sending it off to hopefully be published! I am gonna keep my fingers crossed! I will post it when I can (rules about not posting it, it has to be "never before seen" blah blah blah).

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oooohhh...GOOD LUCK MELISSA!! I'll be crossing my fingers that I see your work in print SOON! :-)

Katie

Susan Beth said...

Best to you on getting published. It is such a hard nut to crack, but the pages you get along the way as you try are very rewarding! I'll look forward to seeing some of them someday.

Counter