Monday, May 11, 2009

{129,130}

Wheeewwfffffffttttaaaaa. . . . . Wasnt sure if I would ever get my blog caught up. Man I keep telling myself that I cant let it get that far behind. The good thing is that I have been good at keeping up on taking the photos, the hard part for me is posting them. Usually after a typical day of all the hoopla of driving, work, driving, the dinner thing, clean up, and then before I know it, its already time for bed. Or at least the body is telling me that its had enough for one day. So today I was off, I did Grams hair yesterday for Mothers Day, so I was off today! Its nice to get caught back up on some things. Bob is currently working Midnight shifts, which comes around way to often, but I guess . So yesterday for Mothers Day I went to Lewistown with my folks, got Grams hair all done up, then the whole fam went out for dinner at the Black Diamond in Belt. Great food!

The last picture is a purse that I recently made. Right now I am in the process of setting up an etsy account and going to start listing things I've made- sewing and scrapbooking items. I will make sure and post a link once its up and running. Lately I have been a sewing girl! I made all new curtains for our camper (since the 70's ones were a little on the bright green side), purses, collar for Jager, and not sure what else off hand. I think we almost have the camper all ready, and hopefully we are off in it this weekend. Cant wait!!!!

3 comments:

Jenn W. said...

Love the purse, and I can't wait to see the camper. :) Hope you are having a nice week.

mehmkefar said...

Really nice purse, Melissa. Smart girl to be selling your creations. I would be interested when you get your etsy up.

Amanda and Bernie said...

What an adorable purse! I will definitely be interested when you are in business.

Counter