Tuesday, May 5, 2009

{120,121,122,123,124}









I cant believe that we are already into May. Crazyness!!! I am sure it will be gone before we know it!! I am really looking forward to warmer weather. I have an "in" with the weather guy, so I am making sure that we get some nicer weather. I hope it works! Got the branding done for another year! Dad is always happy when thats done. We also turned the bull in the same day.
Ohhh in other news, Lyla got an official first haircut. Jenn took pictures while I was cutting, they are on their blog here. I have been doing practice haircuts on her for some time now. It really helped, she isnt scared at all, and loves for Aunt Me Me to cut her hair. We "pretent cut" her hair a couple times a week. I took this one of her before we started! What a cutie!

No comments:

Counter