Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sketches

I am a sketcher! Not always. . . . .but most of the time I like to sketch out what my ideas and plans are for the project that I am currently working on. Whether it be a card, scrapbook page or just a fun project it just makes it so so easy if you already have a sketch planned. I have several favorite sketch books out there. Becky Higgins is one of my all time favorites. She has a couple sketch magazines and a book. Which I have all of. She also has sketches in Creating Keepsakes Magazine. My next favorite is Becky Fleck who has a book called Page Maps which I love. And the best part about B Fleck is that she is from Columbus Montana. How cool is that!!! I love checking both of their blogs for inspiration and ideas. There is definitely some talented scrapbookers out there and I hope to someday have enough time to get some of my work published. Its going to be a goal of mine to really work on for 2009, along with keeping you all up to date on my blog with my current projects! Below I am posting a sketch from Becky Flecks Blog along with a picture of her sketch book. If you don't have it, I would strongly recommend it. I got mine at Barnes & Noble. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Counter