Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolutions!

I am not great on resolutions and haven't made any for the last couple of years. However, I have run across a lot of interesting ideas the last couple of days, which have made me sit here and ponder. A ton of people are taking "a photo a day", and my love for photography grows and grows everyday. So why not. . . .I am goin to take a photo everyday, capturing my life in 2009. But for those of you who know me well. . . . my life is very very busy- commuting 130 miles round-trip per day, a job, my sweet husband Bob, a puppy Jager, and all of the everyday things that we are all faced with. I am not already making excuses, as I will take a picture everyday, but as far as posting on my blog, I will try my best! My husband thinks this is a great idea also, and he plans on joining me in the fun! So we will be the camera packin' couple this next year! Heres to 2009!

Here is my list of GOALS for 2008:
1. Take one photo each day. Doesn't have to be grand or exotic - it just has to be.
2. Submit layouts for challenges and contests.
3. Make time to get in my scraproom at least once a week.

No comments:

Counter