Monday, March 16, 2009

{71,72,73,74}







The "Luau" was our winning table decoration for a scrapbooking themed retreat I attended about 3 weeks ago. Very cool that we won first place for best decorated table. It was a really great time! Also..... the other photos are my hubby in the garage drilling something, and one with his new smoker. Also one night, I decided to make a coupon book, with many pages organized by different category's so I could keep our coupon more easily organized. It turned out great.



1 comment:

mehmkefar said...

What a cute table, Melissa. Where did you attend a retreat? Looks like something Missoula would have with that theme. The last time I was there they were planning one that had a cooking type theme. We bought a smoker last year at Sportsman's Warehouse that looks alot like Bob's. How does he like it?

Counter