Sunday, March 8, 2009

{66}


This handy dandy radio goes everywhere with me. Well I guess just the middle part. It goes in the car with me, then into the salon, and back home with me, and into its little home radio here in the scrapbookin room/office. I am such a "tunes" girl. I love love my music, and my style always seems to be changing, I love all types. . . .all but maybe rap. "Rap Crap" as my dad calls it. Satellite radio is so convenient, it comes in all the time, anywhere, no switching stations while travelin, always dependable, and not having to listen to all the ads on regular radio. Cant beat that. Music is a definete in my daily routine, whether its while cutting hair, driving, scrapbooking, and everything else that keeps me busy.

2 comments:

mehmkefar said...

I remember the day that you first got satellite radio. This is a really cool docking station for your home. I love my music too and should really consider this.

mehmkefar said...

Okay, girl, let's see some photos!!!

Counter