Friday, March 6, 2009

{64}

Today I am off since I have a few appointments this afternoon. So this morning I have been sewing. I made an apron for me. I seem to be on an apron kick. I made a two a couple of months ago, and decided to make a smaller/shorter one. The other ones I made were from the neck down, so I decided to make this short cute one. I was wanting ruffles around the edge and thought about starching and ironing the fabric to get the look. Then I was informed that there is an attachment called a ruffler foot that you put on your machine, and then you just sew straight and it does all the work for you, and let me tell you what, this is soo dang cool! Easy as Pie!!!!

3 comments:

mehmkefar said...

Cute apron, Melissa. I didn't know that you knew how to sew.

Katie said...

That apron is stinkin cute!! Great job you talented girl, you!

Lovely gd Cee said...

very cute. again, i'm jealous because i cant sew cute things like that.

Counter