Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Handsome Husband!






Well I just wanted to post a picture of my handsome husband after his "presentation on: Snow bands". I took this picture on the Billings rims and the colors are changing in the back ground. Jager was also along and stayed the nights at a boarding place since where the conference was held wouldnt allow pets. But I got to spend the days with her! Also we were going to come home Friday, but the first snow storm of the season was on its way and Bobs boss suggested that everyone leave Thurs evening. So on the way back to G Falls, we stopped a couple places so I could take some pictures. Tomorrow is a weekend retreat at our local scrapbook store here in G Falls and I am looking forward in getting some stuff done. Hopefully I will get some things done so I can post picts. . . . until then!





No comments:

Counter