Saturday, October 11, 2008

Deal or No Deal!!!


I love this game!!! Tonight at the retreat the Quickutz rep- Dan was there playing some games with all of us girls. My name was the last name to be picked for the night. I picked lucky envelope NO. 7, and I kept it to the end. Thru all the calls to the banker for deals, I just kept going with the big prize in mind - a $300 Quickutz shopping spree. And low and behold, I had it in my lucky envelope! Wooo Hoooo. . . . . . so I got to pick my prize. So Dan showed me the Silhouette and it was valued at $370 dollars and said if I wanted it, that it was mine! So of course I said "Deal!!!!!" So I ended up with a 370 dollar prize, a definete Wooooo Hooooo. I am so excited, and cant wait to see what I design with it!

1 comment:

lindsalita said...

U ROCK MY SOCKS SISTA! Way to go on the design team and great fall pics too!

Counter