Monday, August 25, 2008

My Passion!

Well today is the day to start a blog! Scrapbooking is a hobby that I have a passion and love for! I have been scrapbooking since highschool . . . . . . . so I guess since I have been out since 99, that means I have been into this for about 12 years! Hard to believe it has been that long. I recently became a Close To My Heart consultant for a little something extra. I am hoping to update my blog with completed projects and ideas to share with all. Also a great place to keep everyone posted on whats going on in my world!

Tomorrow my husband and I will be picking up our new weimeraner puppy "Jager"!! I am so very excited. A little addition to our family. . . . and I will posted picts soon!

1 comment:

lindsalita said...

Very purdy page girl! I want a catty along with a snickers recees peanut butter cup blizzard. Can't wait to see as your blog grows!

Counter